Customer Services Team Leader – Insurance
Location: NORTHAMPTON or WELLINGBOROUGH
Hours: 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
What is the role?
This is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity for an experienced advisor or existing Team Leader to develop a role that truly leads from the front. Working in a Service based team, this role will be split with approximately 50% of your day hands on alongside your team, receiving incoming customer enquiries and ensuring that the daily admin workflow is completed. The other 50% will be managing the day-to-day work allocation, team administration, supporting and developing the team through feedback, coaching and the collation and reporting of performance to the operational leadership team.
This role will suit an existing Team Leader but equally provides a great opportunity for an experienced advisor taking their first step in leadership. Whilst you may have worked in insurance before, it is certainly not essential, as we will offer you full training and development to undertake the role.
Who are we?
Assist Insurance Services is one of the UK’s leading providers of leisure insurance products for caravans, boats, holiday homes, park homes and lodges. Last year, we were recognised by the insurance industry and announced as winners of two prestigious awards in one night, the ‘2022 Personal Lines Broker of the Year Award’ and the ‘2022 Customer Care Award’, which we are extremely proud of. This year we received the 2023 Feefo Platinum Trusted Customer Service Award in recognition of the excellent service we provide to our clients, we take pride that our clients will receive an exceptional service every time they contact us and have the confidence they are in safe hands.
You will be confident, positive, organised and have an outgoing personality. You will ideally have experience of working in a Customer Service or sales environment. You will be provided full training on our products and systems, so whilst previous insurance experience would be beneficial it is not a requirement, and we welcome applicants from all industries and backgrounds.
You will need to demonstrate a willingness to learn, and an enthusiastic and confident personality is essential. Many of our clients may well be elderly or vulnerable, so patience and empathy is a must.
- Confidence to learn and develop through continuous classroom and on-job training.
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible and proactive approach
- The ability to work within a friendly team to achieve goals and objectives.
- The ability to multitask & support throughout the day-to-day operations.
- The highest standard of integrity, honesty, and quality of work.
- People focussed and a natural leader
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Base Salary of £23,000-28,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Quarterly bonus scheme with an OTE increase of approx. 10% of salary.
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) rising to 30 days based on service.
- An additional day off for your birthday too!
- Career and professional development.
- Our contracts are offered on a full-time permanent basis, working 37.5 hours per week across the opening hours of our business:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 9am – 1pm (Saturday’s you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4).
Find out more about us and what we do by visiting our websites: