Insurance Claims Administrator
LOCATION: NORTHAMPTON or WELLINGBOROUGH
HOURS: 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
What is the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a growing claims team responsible for ensuring that any customer making a claim, receives the highest level of service and a swift resolution. This role is supporting our Claims team with the day-to-day handling of administrative tasks which include diary management, the reporting and recording of new claims, daily claims reports and preparing data and reports for various claims meetings both internal and external. You will take inbound telephone calls in periods when our claims executives are busy and will take basic details ensuring that our customers are directed to the right person. Over time, as your experience grows, you will begin to provide support to customers and liaison with our external claims partners. Whilst you may have worked in insurance before, it is certainly not essential as we will offer you full training and development to undertake the role.
Who are we?
Assist Insurance Services is one of the UK’s leading providers of leisure insurance products for caravans, boats, holiday homes, park homes and lodges. Last year, we were recognised by the insurance industry and announced as winners of two prestigious awards in one night, the ‘2022 Personal Lines Broker of the Year Award’ and the ‘2022 Customer Care Award’, which we are extremely proud of. This year we received the 2023 Feefo Platinum Trusted Customer Service Award in recognition of the excellent service we provide to our clients, we take pride that our clients will receive an exceptional service every time they contact us and have the confidence they are in safe hands.
You will be confident, positive, and organised. You will ideally have experience of working in an administrative environment. You will be provided full training on our products and systems, so whilst previous insurance experience would be beneficial it is not a requirement, and we welcome applicants from all industries and backgrounds.
You will need to demonstrate a willingness to learn, great organisation and an excellent eye for detail.
- Confidence to learn and develop through continuous classroom and on-job training.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and planning
- A flexible and proactive approach
- The ability to work within a friendly team to achieve goals and objectives
- Good numeracy and literacy along with good keyboard skills.
- The highest standard of integrity, honesty, and quality of work.
- Customer focussed and an empathetic nature
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Base Salary of £18,000-23,000 (Dependent on experience)
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) rising to 30 days based on service.
- An additional day off for your birthday too!
- Career and professional development.
- Our contracts are offered on a full-time permanent basis, working 37.5 hours per week across the opening hours of our business:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 9am – 1pm (Saturday’s you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4).
Find out more about us, and what we do by visiting our websites: