1. Prize draw eligibility
You are automatically entered into the prize draw if you have:
- Purchased a new insurance policy with Assist Insurance Services Limited. Your policy can be purchased online or over the phone.
- Paid your initial monthly instalment or full policy premium.
- Held the policy for a minimum of 45 consecutive days and the policy is still active.
We have the sole decision on whether any eligibility requirements have or have not been met.
By entering the prize draw you are confirming you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
The following customers are not eligible to enter the prize draw:
- Existing Assist Insurance Services Limited customers who are renewing their policy;
- Employees of Assist Insurance Services Limited.
2. When will the prize draw take place?
- The prize draw will take place monthly and you will only be entered into 1 of the monthly prize draws.
- All eligible customers will be entered into the prize draw for the month following the policy start date.
- The first monthly draw will take place within 11 weeks of the campaign starting for any eligible policies purchased within the first 6 weeks of the campaign commencing.
- Subsequent draws will take place 1 month after the previous draw until the month after the campaign ends.
3. How do I enter?
- If you meet the eligibility criteria you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Only 1 entry per address will be entered into the prize draw
- If you do not want to be entered into the prize draw, you have the option to opt out by sending your name and policy number to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must do this within 30 days of purchasing your policy. You may still be selected as a winner if you opt out, in this instance you will have no obligation to accept the prize if offered.
4. What are the prizes?
- Each winner will receive a cashback payment equal to the amount of their annual premium payable. You will need to retain your policy and keep up your payments to remain covered.
- The annual insurance premium is the annual cost of your policy including any optional extras, add-ons and Insurance Premium Tax. The prize relates to winning a sum equal to the cost of the 1st year’s premium. It will not include any additional costs incurred as a result of a mid-term adjustment at a later date and does not apply in the case of any subsequent renewals.
- There will be 5 winners drawn every month.
5. How will I receive my prize?
- Once the winners have been chosen, we will notify you within 30 days of the draw, confirming your cashback amount and how you will receive your payment.
- A cheque will be sent. For joint policies, a cheque will be sent to the first named policyholder.
- The winners can not exchange or transfer their prize.
6. How are the winners chosen?
- All eligible customers will be entered into the prize draw and the winners will be randomly selected using a random number generator.
- The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Other conditions
- The policy prices have not been adjusted to cover the cost of entry.
- We reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Assist Insurance Services Limited, Royal House, Queenswood, Newport Pagnell Road West, Northampton, NN4 7JJ (company number 5486663). In this document, references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ are references to Assist Insurance Services Limited.
- The prizes will be provided by Assist Insurance Services Limited.
- This offer is subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without any notice at any time.
- The winners’ surnames and counties will be available on request subject to the winners’ consent by emailing email@example.com The winners’ information and winning entries (if applicable) must be provided to the Advertising Standards Authority on request in the event of a dispute.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or close the prize draw without prior notice and the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the prize draw or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the terms and conditions will be based on the laws or England and Wales, and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.