Leisure Home Cover Limits

Buildings (Single & Twin)

Leisure Home (Single)
Leisure Home (Twin)
CladdingAluminiumAluminium or Canexel
UseSecond Home/Holiday Home/Holiday LetSecond Home/Holiday Home/Holiday Let
Claims SettlementNew for Old up to 20 years availableNew for Old up to 20 years available
Decking, Balustrades & Hot Tubs
Alternative Acc. / Loss of Rent
Let PropertyOptionalOptional
Falling Trees
Trace & Access£5,000 for one event, £25,000 for any single period of insurance£5,000 for one event, £25,000 for any single period of insurance
A/D to underground pipes & cables
Emergency Services£10,000£10,000
Property Owners Liability£5 Million£5 Million
Clearance & Resiting
Malicious Damage by tenants
Tv Aerials & Satellite Dishes
Fire Brigade Costs£750£750
Loss or Theft of Keys£1,000£1,000
Metered Water£1,000£1,000
Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning or Earthquake
Escape of Water
Flood (postcode dependent)
Theft or Attempted Theft

Buildings Optional Cover (if selected):

Accidental Damage by Tenants
Malicious Damage by Tenants£5,000
Excess Amounts
Claim Type
Leisure Single
Leisure Twin
Subsidence, Heave & Landslip£1,000£1,000
Escape of Water (Homes aged 26 & over years of age)£250£250
All Other claims£100£100
Standard Excess £100*
Voluntary Excess Amounts Available (In addition to Standard Excess)

*Standard excess – Other excess amounts may be applicable due to age of home/specific endorsements

© Copyright 2020 - My Holiday Home Insurance - Privacy Policy | Sitemap
My Holiday Home Insurance, is a part of Assist Insurance Services Ltd, Royal House, Queenswood, Newport Pagnell Road West, Northampton NN4 7JJ.
Assist Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for General Insurance Distribution activities and as a credit broker. We do not charge any up-front fees for arranging credit. We do not charge any fees to customers in relation to Credit Broking activities. We are members of the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you cannot settle a complaint with us, eligible complainants may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent assessment. The FOS Consumer Helpline is on 0800 023 4567 and their address is: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk